Skip To Main Content


School Counselor Referral Form

To refer your child for counseling services (for social, emotional, or personal needs), to ask questions concerning food or other needs, for information concerning homelessness, or for other school related information, please feel free to use the link above. Once I receive the information submitted by you through the link, I will contact you.

You can also contact me at (828) 632-2192 or email

Note: While schools are currently closed, I check my email more regularly than the voicemail at school.